- Complete a flyer by Monday Oct. 24th on having a Drug-Free lifestyle. Turn into Mrs. Kellum or the office.
- Suggestions for flyers: How students can be drug free, other possible activities to participate in inside of being around drugs, consequences of drug use (statistics, physical, mental/emotional, social, and legally), and/or how to say "No" to drugs.
- Prizes will be given out to the top flyers. All flyers will be displayed around the school.
- Be a creative as your imagination can take you on this flyer.
- YOLO (You Only Live Once) is this years theme.
Weekly Activities: coming soon!
Monday- flyer contest winners announced by the end of the day, wear RED to support your stand against drugs
Tuesday- Be super by not doing drugs. Super hero t-shirts, no costumes
Wednesday- "sock it" to drugs. Red/Crazy sock day
Thursday- "peace out" to drugs, peace sign/tie-dye shirts
Friday- "team up" against drugs, favorite team shirt day