November 4, begins the chance for your students to win one of two 31 Answers Wilhelm Construction Scholarships for $5,000 each, to be used at any of Indiana’s 31 private, non-profit colleges and universities after graduation and acceptance to the chosen institution. What students need to know about the scholarship:
- The contest opens at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.
- Any current middle school, junior high, or high school student, ages 13-19, is eligible to enter to win. (If the winner is not a graduating senior, ICI will hold the scholarship until they graduate.)
- Students get one entry each. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- Out-of-state students are eligible to enter to win.
- The entry form will consist of a few short open-ended questions about students’ experience with the 31 Answers website and what they’ve learned from it.
- Two winners will be chosen at random from the pool of candidates.
Follow the link below to submit your entry.